Please explore our current pharmaceutical job openings for those with expertise in bioavailability, formulation science, biotherapeutics, particle engineering & clinical trial manufacturing. Like every company, Bend Research has a set of core values that define the people and characterize the community we strive to create at work every day. They describe our culture, drive our relationships, direct our actions and activities, and define what it’s like to work at Bend Research. It’s an unusual mix, but one that resonates well with the people who best fit here. If these core values resonate, we'd like to hear from you. Also, learn more about our compensation and benefit policies and Central Oregon, the region we’re proud to call home.
- Curiosity – The desire to learn or know about everything. The freedom to explore drives innovation and creativity at Bend Research.
- Science and Engineering Excellence – Superior work defines Bend Research. We won’t settle for less than the best ideas, efforts and results.
- Reliability – A strong work ethic means our clients can trust that we’ll do what we say – on time, on budget, and on target.
- Focus – We have the unique ability to see problems through our clients’ eyes and then create customized solutions that meet their needs. Integrity/Honesty/Direct Communication – Our integrity and honesty leads to direct communication — with each other and with our clients. Our transparency prevents confusion and minimizes delays.
- Family – We all have lives outside of work and believe strong families are key to happy employees.
- Loyalty to Customer – We strive to be the preferred partner to advance medicines to market by always doing what's best for our clients.
- Reputation – All of our core values add up to this: we are recognized as the industry leader in developing new pharmaceutical technologies. Our mission is to help our clients bring the best new medicines to market.
If you're interested in working with Bend Research, please review our current openings and then contact Human Resources.
Bend Research is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.