Please explore our current pharmaceutical job openings for those with expertise in bioavailability, formulation science, biotherapeutics, particle engineering & clinical trial manufacturing. Like every company, Bend Research has a set of core values that define the people and characterize the community we strive to create at work every day. They describe our culture, drive our relationships, direct our actions and activities, and define what it’s like to work at Bend Research. It’s an unusual mix, but one that resonates well with the people who best fit here. If these core values resonate, we'd like to hear from you. Also, learn more about our compensation and benefit policies and Central Oregon, the region we’re proud to call home.
- Create Value – Do the right thing, always. Drive product focus. Take appropriate risk. Be curious and pragmatic. Demonstrate grit and perseverance in the face of the next big disruptive challenge. Embrace the opportunity. No whining!
- Innovative Products – Lead the application on fundamental science in our industry. Innovate. Resist complacency.
- Outstanding Quality– Be dependable. Do what you say you will do. Be accountable. Don't shy away from doing great things.
- Customer Focus – Treat our client's projects like our own. Focus on the relationship. Be loyal to our clients.
- Global Reach– Build multi-disciplinary teams, so that together we do more and solve the most difficult problems. Trust in one another and our individual capabilities.
- World-Class People – Recognize that we are our people. Respect and be grateful for one another. Treat east other like family. Challenge one another to grow and live the values. Approach every day with fearless optimism. Enjoy the challenges, believe in our ability to solve problems, and keep your sense of humor.
If you're interested in working with Bend Research, please review our current openings and then contact Human Resources.
Bend Research is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.