Bend, Ore. – Bend Research Inc., a leading independent scientific development and manufacturing company, has announced a full schedule of events at the 2013 International Forum on Process Analytical Chemistry (IFPAC) Forum, being held Jan. 22 through 25 at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront hotel in Baltimore, Md.
“We are excited to be returning to IFPAC this year to share our advancements in cutting-edge tools and techniques for improved upstream and downstream bioprocessing,” said Lisa Graham, senior vice president of Bend Research. “We are also eager to meet with clients and peers to discuss the latest developments in process analytical chemistry and technology.”
Bend Research scientists will present three talks during the IFPAC forum:
- “Probing the Bioreactor with Capacitance and Dielectric Scanning for Biomass, Viability, and Morphology,” presented by Jeff Breit, Ph.D.;
- “Targeting Transformational Production of Biotherapeutics: Application of a Process-Development Methodology that Leverages Coupled Bioreactor Monitoring Tools with Automated Sampling,” presented by Lisa Graham, Ph.D.; and
- “Using a Novel Dielectric Spectroscopy to Monitor Cell State,” presented by Brandon Downey.
In addition, Bend Research will present two posters:
- “Data Integration Methodology that Leverages Coupled Bioreactor Monitoring Tools, Automated Sampling, and Applied Mathematics to Redefine Bioreactor Operation,” presented by Lisa Graham, Ph.D.; and
- “Using a Novel Dielectric Spectroscopy Technology to Monitor Biomass and Provide Insight into Morphological Changes: A Methodology for Defining ‘Cell State’ in Real Time,” presented by Jeff Breit, Ph.D., and Brandon Downey.
Attendees can visit Bend Research at Exhibit Booth 112 to learn more about the company and its services and technologies.
Contact: To schedule an interview with Bend Research experts or for any other press inquiry, please contact Phoenix Barringer at email@example.com or 541-382-4100.
About Bend Research
Bend Research is a leading independent scientific development and manufacturing company. For more than 35 years, its multidisciplinary teams have pioneered and advanced technologies to solve its clients’ most challenging technical problems. The company’s success is based on its strong understanding of science and engineering fundamentals, with extensive expertise in materials science, process engineering, and applied mathematics and modeling.
Bend Research has numerous capabilities to support the advancement of promising drug candidates from conception through commercialization. These include formulation and dosage-form support, process development and optimization, and cGMP manufacturing. Bend Research is a leader in novel drug-delivery technologies such as spray-drying, hot-melt extrusion, and controlled release, and has expertise in inhalation and biotherapeutics development. The company employs nearly 300 people and has six state-of-the-art facilities located in Bend, Ore.