Continuous Pharmaceutical Innovations For Drug Delivery
Bend Research has a passion to solve challenging problems, promoting a culture that practices continuous pharmaceutical innovation. Our curiosity leads us to new technologies and processes, and improved formulations that can be used for current or future challenges. Below are just a few examples of the current initiatives under way at Bend Research.
Current research is focused on improving solubilization tools
- Suspension strategies for challenging compounds for preclinical evaluation
- Novel in vitro methods to measure free drug for enabled formulations
- Solubilization maps including complete technology selection criteria
- Innovation overlap of solubilization intermediates and solid dosage forms
- Modeling and design of customized processes and equipment
Technology Development for Gaps in Solubilization
Current research is focused on expanding deliverable chemical space through
- New formulations and materials
- 2 g/batch fluid bed coater
- New spray dryer design
Current research is focused on innovations in delivery methods
- Bioprocess engineering and modeling
The attached summary of several patents illustrate the quality of invention and the culture of continuous innovation found at Bend Research.