Continuous Pharmaceutical Innovations For Drug Delivery
Bend Research has a passion to solve challenging problems, promoting a culture that practices continuous pharmaceutical innovation. Our curiosity leads us to new technologies and processes, and improved formulations that can be used for current or future challenges. Below are just a few examples of the current initiatives under way at Bend Research.
Current research is focused on improving solubilization tools
- Suspension strategies for challenging compounds for preclinical evaluation
- Novel in vitro methods to measure free drug for enabled formulations
- Solubilization maps including complete technology selection criteria
- Innovation overlap of solubilization intermediates and solid dosage forms
- Modeling and design of customized processes and equipment
Technology Development for Gaps in Solubilization
Current research is focused on expanding deliverable chemical space through
- New formulations and materials
- 2 g/batch fluid bed coater
- New spray dryer design
Current research is focused on innovations in delivery methods
- Bioprocess engineering and modeling
The attached summary of several patents illustrate the quality of invention and the culture of continuous innovation found at Bend Research.
Bend Research actively pursues patent protection for its technology advances. Currently it has:
- 195 Granted Patents-Worldwide
- 134 Pending Patents-Worldwide
Review the distribution of the pharmaceutical intellectual property by patent family attached below and then contact us to discuss your technology development needs.