Pharmaceutical White Papers and Posters
The following pharmaceutical white papers and posters are available for download. Please fill out the simple form below for access, and visit back often for our latest research.
Pharmaceutical White Papers
- Bend Research-Xcelience Collaboration for Early Drug Development
- Modeling a Cell-Culture Process Between Shake Flask and Stirred-Tank Bioreactor, Shear Considerations on Early Stage Scale-up
- Development of a Pulsatile Release Multiparticulate System for Delivery of Ondansetron
- Targeting Transformational Production of Biotherapeutics
- A Novel Dielectric Spectroscopy Methodology to Monitor Cell State
- Tabletability of Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Acetate Succinate (HPMCAS) Spray-Dried Dispersions (SDDs)
- Prediction of Crystallization Kinetics for a Spray-Dried Dispersion Using Isothermal Calorimetry
- Hypromellose Acetate (HPMCA): Synthesis, Characterization, and In Vitro/InVitro Performance of a Novel Excipient for the Solubilization of Low-Solubility, Acid-Labile Drugs
- Data Integration Methodology that Leverages Coupled Bioreactor Monitoring Tools, Automated Sampling, and Applied Mathematics To Redefine Bioreactor Operation
To download pharmaceutical white papers and posters, please provide us with the following information. After you fill out the form, you’ll have access for three months from this computer without having to fill out the form again.